21st Century Painting & Roofing only use the best materials and highest quality paints to give you a long lasting exterior paint job. We let you choose what paint you would like to use to complete the job. Kelly Moore, Sherwin Williams, Pittsburgh paints and Benjamin Moore are some of the top brands we use. We are exterior painting experts.
Protecting Your Home with Exterior Painting
It is pretty well known that using high quality exterior paint is extremely important from you home, however most people do not know that the paint application is just as important. If the exterior surface is not prepared properly it can reduce the life of your exterior paint. Also correct application to make sure it is not too thick and not too thin will make sure it both looks good and can stand up to Austin weather. With the extreme heat, hail, rain and wind that Austin gets, your paint job is your homes first line of defense.
Exterior Painting Home Protection in Austin
- Your house will be pressure washed using a Bleach and Jomax house washing mixture, just washing alone will not remove built up dirt and mildew. We recommend that you wash your home at least every 2 years to remove future dirt and mildew growth and to keep your home looking pristine.
- Replacement of rotten wood if included in your contract. This can range from the replacement of 1 board to re-siding of your entire home depending on your needs and budget.
- Any loose paint must be scraped away before light sanding is performed.
- Prime all new and exposed wood surfaces, plus spot prime rusting surfaces.
- We inspect the condition of all caulked surfaces on home and Re-caulk areas that are failing including removing old loose caulking.
- Windows, shrubs and decking are covered as needed while working.
Contact the Austin Exterior Painters in Austin Today!
Call us today at 512-219-0342 or fill out or form today to set up an estimate with us about your exterior home painting job in Austin Texas. Our highly experienced and professional team understatements the need to protect your home exterior from the long Austin summers and spring thunderstorms. Call us today to set up your estimate!