At 21st Century Painting & Roofing, we only use the best materials and highest-quality paints to give you a long-lasting exterior paint job. We work with you to choose the best paint option for your exterior residential painting project.
Some of the top brands we use include Kelly Moore, Sherwin Williams, Pittsburgh Paints and Benjamin Moore. Contact us to learn more about the brands we carry or to request a free estimate!
Protecting Your Home with Exterior Painting
You probably know that using high-quality exterior paint is extremely important for your home; however, you may not know that the way the paint is applied is just as important. If the exterior surface is not prepared properly, it can reduce the life of a paint job. Additionally, our painting experts make sure the application of paint is not too thick or too thin, which ensures the new paint looks good and can stand up to Austin weather. With the extreme heat, hail, rain and wind that Austin residents experience, your paint job is your home's first line of defense.
Our Exterior Painting Process
- We will pressure-wash your house using a bleach and Jomax house washing mixture - just washing with water alone will not remove built-up dirt and mildew. We recommend that you wash your home at least every two years to remove future dirt and mildew growth, as well as to keep your home looking pristine.
- Our team will replace rotten wood (if included in your contract). This can range from the replacement of one board to re-siding of your entire home, depending on your needs and budget.
- We will scrape away any loose paint before light sanding is performed.
- 21st Century will prime all new and exposed wood surfaces, plus we will spot prime rusting surfaces.
- We inspect the condition of all caulked surfaces on your home and re-caulk areas that are failing. This includes removing old, loose caulking.
- Windows, shrubs and decking are covered as needed while we work.